When I first started eating clean and healthier, this Creamy Chocolate Pudding was one of the first raw, vegan dessert recipes I used to make. However, over the years I’ve tweaked it a little and added something that just takes it over the moon!
- 4 organic avocados
- 1/2 cup organic coconut nectar (or your favorite liquid sweetener)
- 1/4 cup organic raw cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon organic vanilla bean powder
- 1 can organic full-fat coconut milk (13.5 ounce can)
- Put all ingredients into a Vitamix or Blendtec Blender and blend until creamy and smooth.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate 15 - 30 minutes prior to serving, whichever you prefer.
- Optional: top with your favorite berries.
Recipe Copyright © Naked Veggie Inc. and Respective Contributor
230 total views, 1 views today