There are so many different possibilities with these little gems. They are great to just leave plain if you are just going to snack on them during the day. You could also dress them up for the holidays or a special occasion just by rolling them in a variety of different toppings – sesame seeds, sunflower seeds, carob powder, cacao nibs, chia seeds, coconut flakes, and on and on.
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 scoop raw protein powder of your choice
- 1/4 cup organic sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup organic chia seeds
- 1/4 cup organic cacao powder
- 1/2 cup organic nut butter
- 1 tablespoon organic coconut oil (liquid/melted)
- 2 - 3 tablespoons organic grade B maple syrup
- Combine all ingredients into a food processor and process until well combined and in a crumbly, paste-type consistency.
- Scoop small spoonfuls and squeeze tightly in the palm of your hands then roll between the palms of your hands into a small ball shape.
- Serve plain, or roll in sesame seeds, cacao nibs, coconut flakes, sunflower seeds or chia seeds.
- Refrigerate and they will become firmer.
Tip #1: This recipe makes approximately 20 small balls or 10 larger sized balls, depending on how big you make them.
Recipe Copyright © Naked Veggie Inc. and Respective Contributor
529 total views, 3 views today