These Flourless Chocolate Chip Pecan Cookies are in one word…amazing! You will be shaking your head in disbelief that these cookies have absolutely no flour, grains or gluten and still taste delicious.
- 1 cup organic almond butter
- 3/4 cups raw coconut crystals (or other granulated sugar)
- 1/4 cup raw cacao powder
- 1 cup vegan/gf chocolate chips (Enjoy Life brand)
- 1/2 cup organic pecans (chopped)
- 2 flax eggs (2 tablespoon ground flax + 6 tablespoons water)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon pink himalayan salt
- In a small bowl, whisk the ground flax seeds and water and set aside.
- In a medium sized bowl, add the remaining ingredients and the flax eggs and stir until well combined.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes. Cool completely before removing from the baking pan.
Recipe Copyright © Naked Veggie Inc. and Respective Contributor
465 total views, 1 views today