These Garlic and Shallot Fingerling Potatoes are a nice side dish that’s really easy to make and they are vegan, gluten-free and paleo-friendly too! They take only a few minutes of preparation and are ready in about 30 minutes or so.
- 18 fingerling potatoes (sliced thin, approximately 4 cups)
- 2 tablespoons organic coconut oil (melted/liquid)
- 6 cloves organic garlic (freshly crushed)
- 2 tablespoons organic shallot (diced)
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan Pink Salt
- Prepare the potatoes: slice the potatoes into thin slices. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, add the melted coconut oil, diced shallots, freshly crushed garlic and Himalayan salt and stir until well combined.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the sliced potatoes and seasoning mixture together and toss until all pieces are coated.
- Transfer them to a 9 x 13 glass baking dish and bake at 425 degrees for 30 - 40 minutes, or until they are soft and tender, and tossing them halfway through.
- Best when served hot from the oven.
- Optional: garnish with chopped parsley.
Tip #1: You can substitute the fingerling potatoes with regular potatoes…just peel and cube/slice approximately 4 cups.
Tip #2: You can substitute the shallots with diced onions.
Recipe Copyright © Naked Veggie Inc. and Respective Contributor
493 total views, 1 views today