This combination of vegetables is delightful to look at and to eat! Tossed in a delicious moroccan spice mix and then roasted to perfection, this dish is wonderful. Serve the vegetables on a bed of Moroccan Couscous and with Moroccan Carrot Salad to complete the meal.
- 3 tsp ground cumin
- 3 tsp ground ginger
- 1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 tsp ground coriander
- 1 1/2 tsp cayenne
- 1 1/2 tsp ground allspice
- 3/4 tsp ground cloves
- 1 acorn squash (about 2 cups cubed)
- 1 medium sweet potato
- 1 red onion
- 1 red bell pepper
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves
- moroccan spice mix
- salt and pepper to season
- Preheat oven to 350 F/ 175 C.
- Wash all of the vegetables, and peel the acorn squash, Cut all of the vegetables into 1" cubes. Crush the garlic.
- Combine the olive oil, garlic, and moroccan spice mid in a small mixing bowl, and whisk well.
- Put the squash and sweet potatoes into a roasting pan, and pour 1/2 of the oil/spice mix on top. Toss well and cook uncovered for 20 minutes.
- Add the onion, bell pepper, and remaining oil/spice mix. Cook for an additional 30 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper, and serve with moroccan couscous.
Recipe Copyright © Naked Veggie Inc. and Respective Contributor
258 total views, 1 views today