Matcha Green Tea is not just for drinking… there are lots of things you can make with it besides a cup of tea. These little Pistachio and Matcha Truffles are so easy to make, and are loaded with lots of nutrients!
- 1/2 cup organic pistachios
- 8 organic medjool dates (pitted)
- 1 teaspoon organic matcha green tea powder
- 2 tablespoons organic chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons organic nut butter
- 1 tablespoon organic coconut oil (melted/liquid)
- 1 teaspoon organic vanilla bean powder
- Add all ingredients to a food processor and process until well combined and crumbly texture.
- Take out a spoonful at a time, squeeze in the palm of your hand tightly and roll into a ball shape.
- Store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Recipe Copyright © Naked Veggie Inc. and Respective Contributor
313 total views, 1 views today