This Pomegranate and Maca Protein Smoothie is a good way to incorporate the healthy pomegranate fruit into your diet. It’s a very satisfying smoothie that’s also raw, vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free and contains no refined sugar.
- 1 1/2 cup homemade almond milk
- 1/2 cup organic pomegranate seeds
- 1 scoop Garden of Life Raw Protein (or your favorite protein powder)
- 2 organic medjool dates (pitted)
- 1 tablespoon organic maca powder
- 1 tablespoon organic coconut oil (melted/liquid)
- Add all ingredients to a Vitamix and blend until well blended.
- Optional: garnish with additional pomegranate seeds and hemp seeds.
Tip #1: I used homemade almond milk, but feel free to use your favorite non-dairy milk.
Tip #2: I used Garden of Life Raw Protein Powder, but feel free to use your favorite protein powder (substitute with 4 tablespoons).
Tip #3: I used (2) medjool dates as the sweetener, but feel free to adjust the amount or substitute with your favorite sweetener.
Recipe Copyright © Naked Veggie Inc. and Respective Contributor
352 total views, 3 views today