I made this with raw tomatillos and added a habanero pepper instead of a usual jalapeño pepper and it was perfect and ready in less than 5 minutes.
- 4 Small tomatillos (peeled, washed and quartered)
- 2 cloves garlic (crushed)
- 1 handful organic cilantro
- 1/2 Small organic lemon (freshly squeezed)
- 1 Small habanero pepper
- 1 - 2 tablespoon organic onions
- 1 pinch pink himalayan salt (or to taste)
- Put all ingredients into a food processor and process to a chunky texture (or longer if you prefer less chunky).
Tip #1: Tomatillos need to be peeled and the sticky film washed off before using them.
Tip #2: I used a habanero pepper but you could use a small jalapeno pepper instead, or omit the peppers if you don’t want it too spicy.
Recipe Copyright © Naked Veggie Inc. and Respective Contributor
440 total views, 1 views today