If you like to juice, you know the dilemma about what to do with the pulp…especially beautiful, bright orange carrot pulp. Why, how about making some easy Raw Vegan Carrot and Flax Crackers that are grain-free, gluten-free and flourless!
- 3 cups organic carrot pulp
- 1/2 cup organic flax seeds (freshly ground)
- 1/2 - 1 organic tomato
- 1 organic lemon (freshly juiced)
- 1/2 cup organic chia seeds
- 1/2 cup organic sesame seeds
- 3/4 cups purified or filtered water
- Put all ingredients except the sesame seeds and chia seeds in a Vitamix and process until well blended.
- Pour the liquified mixture into a medium sized bowl and add the sesame seeds and chia seeds and stir gently.
- Spread the mixture onto the Paraflexx lining on a dehydrator tray and spread evenly (not too thin).
- Dehydrate at 105 degrees for approximately 10 - 12 hours.
- Transfer to a mesh tray and continue to dehydrate for an additional 2 - 4 hours or until firm and crisp.
- Cut into cracker shapes and store in an air-tight container to keep them hard.
Recipe Copyright © Naked Veggie Inc. and Respective Contributor
372 total views, 1 views today