This Spaghetti Squash with Creamy Lemon Garlic Sauce is a nice break from the popular dairy-free cauliflower alfredo sauce and has a tangy taste of lemon. The creamy lemon garlic sauce is super easy to make in a matter of minutes with a Vitamic or Blendtec blender. This is also a clean, light dish that’s made with only a few simple ingredients that you probably already have on hand.
- 1 organic spaghetti squash (cooked)
- 1 cup organic raw cashews
- 1 cup distilled/purified water
- 3 tablespoons organic lemon juice (freshly squeezed)
- 1 tablespoon organic extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves organic garlic (freshly crushed)
- 3/4 teaspoons Himalayan pink salt
- Cook the spaghetti squash: Cut the spaghetti squash in half and remove the seeds by hand. Rub the inside with 1/2 teaspoon olive oil. Bake at 350 degrees for 40 - 45 minutes. Using a fork, scrape out the insides.
- Add all ingredients into a Vitamix or Blendtec blender and blend until creamy and smooth.
- In a medium sized bowl, combine the cooked spaghetti squash and the sauce and stir until it is evenly distributed.
- Optional: sprinkle with red pepper flakes.
Recipe Copyright © Naked Veggie Inc. and Respective Contributor
1,177 total views, 2 views today