This is one of the best ways to use fresh tomatoes from your garden or from the Farmer’s Market. The special ingredients that give this salsa an extra kick is the addition of balsamic vinegar and chili powder.
- 4 organic roma tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon organic balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove organic garlic (freshly crushed)
- 2 teaspoons organic chili powder
- 1 tablespoon organic onions (diced)
- 1 tablespoon organic cilantro (fresh)
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- Put all ingredients into a food processor and pulse about 20 - 25 times.
Tip #1: Feel free to adjust the seasonings (chili powder, Himalayan pink salt, cilantro, onions, garlic, etc) to your preference.
Tip #2: I like to use roma tomatoes to make mine, but you can use any type of tomatoes. The type of tomato you use can change the color of the salsa too. When I use roma tomatoes, it seems to have a darker color than when I use tomatoes from the Farmer’s Market.
Recipe Copyright © Naked Veggie Inc. and Respective Contributor
222 total views, 1 views today