If you like more spice, add some extra chipotle powder or hot sauce to the oil mixture before coating the sweet potatoes. These wedges go great with our chipotle mayo and a Mexican salad. They are delicious!
- 5 lbs sweet potatoes
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp chipotle powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 F/220 C.
- Wash the potatoes, and cut them into 3" long wedges.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the avocado oil and seasonings, except salt and pepper.
- Add the potato wedges to the oil mixture and toss well to ensure they are evenly coated.
- Transfer the wedges to a shallow baking pan, and bake for 45 minutes or until tender and crisp on the outside.
- Season with salt and pepper, then serve with a nice salad.
Recipe Copyright © Naked Veggie Inc. and Respective Contributor
521 total views, 2 views today